Firework

So...I watched the Katy Perry - Firework video for the first time today and I love it! I always liked the song cause it was really catchy and cute (I'm a sucker for a nice beat and chorus, I listen to lyrics later, lol) but after seeing the video I love it even more. I love the messages in the video and what the song means... talk about a spirit lifter, if you havent seen/heard it check it out below. I also pasted some of my favorite lyrics in the song... 




Do you know that there's still a chance for you/ Cause there's a spark in you/ You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine/Just own the night/Like the Fourth of July/ Cause baby you're a firework/Come on show 'em what you're worth/Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"/As you shoot across the sky-y-y/Boom, boom, boom/Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon/It's always been inside of you, you, you/And now it's time to let it through

Sometimes life and people beat us down so much we forget the power and purpose inside of us...we lose ourselves and allow things to eat away at us...just nice to be motivated and reminded sometimes that you're special and capable of doing anything you desire!

~Mo~




Comments

  1. Never heard this girls music until now, and the words that she said are true indeed...she did catch me off guard asking me if i felt like a plastic bag bawhahahaha! but she had a good way of putting that...but yeah, I AM A FIREWORK!! YES!! Good post Mo, you did good...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..omg, I heart her, you should check it out... and hey you know some people feel that way drifting in the wind with no real direction (uh oh, just got a word out of that one, lol) and yes you are honey! LOL :) Thanks boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version