HELP ME!?!?!

For those that know me, know that I love everything finance (just about) - money/debt mangement, financial consulting, tax preparation and credit repair. Well the time has finally come and I'm ready to open my very own financial services firm that will offer accounting, financial advisory and consulting services to individuals and small businesses! YAY! I'm sooooo excited about it.

I really need some help coming up with a catchy, memorable and pertinent business name. I would like for the name to represent me, my expertise, strength and professionalism and excellence and creativity. I've had a few friends thinking about names and I'm going to list some of the ones that have been submitted to me and I need YOU to tell me what you think and I'm also still open to new suggestions so please feel free to comment and leave them below.

  • Mo Knows/Bo Knows - A Financial Services Company for Everyone
  • Prestige Financial
  • Spark Financial Consulting & Management <<<<- I personally kind of like this one...
  • Gleam Financial Services
  • Glow Financial
  • Pinnacle Financial & Advisory Services
  • Freedom Financial Management
  • Freedom Financial
Just a starting point so I'd love to hear your feedback! Let me know what you think! Cant wait to hear back!

Comments

  1. SUPER - EXCITED - FOR - YOU!!!!!!

    i like the "consulting & management" piece. I know that lots of business folks suggest adding as much detail about your services to your business name as possible. If you'll be doing like everything financial (CPA, Consulting, Money Management, Taxes, investments etc) i suggest using the "financial" names if you'll be doing mostly consulting and management, I suggest using the names with that piece on the end. I hope that makes sense.

    Now for the names:

    I like:
    Freedom Financial Management -sounds like a debt management company

    Spark Financial Consulting & Management (also Sharp, Smart, & Star* wink)

    Bowens Financial Consulting & Management

    Back to Black Financial Services

    Benchmark Financial Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha! Thanks a million honey! I love your suggestions... Looks like Freedom & Spark are the front runners so when I get it narrowed down I will do another post (maybe, lol) But I like Star too :) Do I have to pay you if I go with one of your names! Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for people keeping up, I received some other suggestions via email like

    --MOre Money Financially

    and it seems that everyone likes Spark Financial Consulting & Management - thats the front runner and as noted above...one of my faves... plan to choose a name by the end of this month! WHOO - HOO! So excited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version