LOVE


I was just sitting here thinking love and what it means to me... wondering why we desire to be loved by others? What's in us that makes us want to give love and be loved... and why are we so fascinated with it... The SIMPLE definition of love is to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.  But  love is so much more complicated than that. I wish it were that easy but the truth of the matter is that it is NOT...not at all... not even close... Matter of fact, I think love is just a state of being - something that defies all boundaries and definitions... you cant describe it or explain it to anyone... love just IS... Its only understandable to the person that is experiencing it. 

As a young girl, I know I wasn't  the only one that used to think about how my knight in shining armour would come in and whisk me off to this magical land and we live happily ever after.  The reality is that in real life it never really happens like that. For those of you that have been in love and are in love you would know that it most times is something that sneaks up on you...its unexpected...its subtle...and scary as hell cause it usually catches you off guard.  Especially when you've worked so hard to build up these walls and not let people get too close to you for fear of being hurt (again.) When you forget about it and just live life and enjoy each day to the fullest, that's when love comes in and finds you and taps you on the shoulder when you least expect it to... even my girl Monica said it best when she said   "Must not have been paying attention....stepped right on in it, didn't even notice how deep I was..."  enjoy the video!


~Mo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version