More Truths

I just thought these were worth sharing!

TRUTH:  Some people always have to point out the faults in others…………hoping that no one will notice their own.

TRUTH:  If you don't mean as much in their eyes as they do in yours, then honestly……they're not worth looking at.

TRUTH:  I have a great need for my God; and fortunately……. I have a great God for my need.

TRUTH:  When you love someone…..telling them is only 1% of your job.  But, showing them completes the other 99%.

TRUTH:  You can't change people to completely be who you want them to be.  Either accept who they are, or start living life without them.  The choice is as easy as you make it.

TRUTH:  The grudges you bear, are shackles you wear.
  
TRUTH:  If you complain, you're going to remain...but if you praise, you WILL be raised!

TRUTH:  God uses us in His way, not ours. And if God wants to use my pain to shine light on others......well, call me Green Mile.  I'll continue to do that.

TRUTH:  If you have enough time to hate someone you don’t know, then I'm pretty sure you have enough time to improve your own life.

TODAY'S REMINDER:  Do not fret.  What is for you, is JUST for YOU!  No one can pass go and collect what has YOUR name on it.  Patience and obedience.

TRUTH:  You can either count your blessings, or add up your troubles.  Happiness:  The choice is yours.

Love it!
~Mo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version