Random: Cheer Mom!!!!!

Soooo my daughter has her first official cheer leading competition this weekend at Cowboys Stadium! I'm super excited for her and her rec team (North Dallas Divas). So fitting, for anyone that really knows her.  They've been working really hard lately. I'm excited about being there to support her doing something that she loves and enjoys and ready to see that big kool-aid smile on her face! I'm wondering if I'm going to turn into this super crazy cheer mom traveling with her team to different competitions and what not, there with my makeup and bows and cooler in hand. I'm hoping it doesn't get out of hand like some Toddlers & Tiaras type mess, but I am excited about it. I wanted her to play sports but she is just tooooooo prissy for all that and this is as good as it gets.

I've enjoyed watching her confidence in her abilities build. She surprises herself doing things she thought she wouldn't be able to do and as a parent its a great feeling to witness your child coming into their 'own' and believing in themselves.

Cant wait to let everyone know how she does! I might even post a video of the performance. I'm so excited so I had to tell someone!!!! Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it goes.

~Mo

Comments

  1. This is great news!!I hope she continues her interest in cheering!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is definitely going to continue, she absolutely loves cheering!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version