Little Life Lessons

Hey!

So lately, I see these messages, pictures and quotes all the time that either inspire me or make me pause and think about myself and my life. I mean, some really good stuff.  It might be things that we've heard before but weren't in the right season to really receive it and apply it to our lives.  You read/see it and it just IS  and it usually is very self explanatory.  With that being said, I am going to start sharing them here on my blog in hopes that these "Little Life Lessons" inspire or help people that stop by as much as they help me. If you like it, share it with somebody else. :)  I'm posting the first one below.

Little Life Lesson: "Don't try to stretch a season into a lifetime. Know when to let go."

Okay, I have to say something about this one, lol... Love this... and its so very true. I had a conversation with someone yesterday about the acceptance that loving someone doesnt mean you're meant to be or meant to be in each others lives even. Its difficult, but sometimes neccessary for our own groth.  Whatever you needed to learn from them, that encounter or that relationship might be accomplished and the time is up. YOU (and me) not wanting to let it go or give up is only making you both  miserable in the process. Sometimes you can try too hard... and realize later that you should have given in and accepted the inevitable a long time ago. You would have saved yourself some days that you can now NEVER get back and started the healing process a lot sooner before things got worse. Its like forcing a puzzle piece where it doesnt fit, sure it might be attached, but it looks crazy in the big picture because it isnt where it belongs and usually it creates some bumps and abnormalities in a picture (the puzzle) that should otherwise be smooth and clear.

~Mo

Comments

  1. You said it right on point. Letting go isn't easy but when you(me) look at the big picture sometimes its shows its time to let somethings (person) go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I'm learning that more and more everyday. We cant just look at that one piece, we have to see what the big picture looks like. We're getting it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version