Puzzled



Frozen in time, suspended in air
Wondering when and wondering where 
My next move will take me or what it will be
How I wish I knew what was was in store for me.

As life goes on, I know I mature and I grow
But it seems like everything else is happening so slow
Like standing in the middle of a whirling merry-go round
Still, yet watching everything around you go 'round and 'round

I see some people around me progress and move forward
Wondering what exactly my progressive steps are moving toward
Will I buy a home I love, land my dream job come true
Have my other half find me and finally say "I Do"


Until then I’m still residing in the land of the unknown
Finding out more and more that I’m not alone
We all come to this point where we try to figure out
Exactly what this life thing is really all about

I question myself if the moves I'm making are lining up with God's will
Or are they the steps I'm taking toward my own will because I cant sit still
And wait patiently for the day His perfect will comes to pass
And my questions about life will be answered at last

In the meanwhile I'll strive to live every day like its my last
Laughing, loving, enjoying life and letting go of the past
The pain, the hurt, the anger and fear
Cause the end could very well be near

Wouldn't life be easy if we had a crystal ball
That we could just look into and then see it all
Easy it would be, but it wouldn't be nice
To be robbed of the opportunities and experiences that enhance our life

Everything I am and everything I will be
Is shaped by all I go though (good and bad) and is molding me into ME
The ups, the downs, the joys and pains
Without them all my life wouldn’t be the same.

I don't want to rush, feel forced or be pushed into a place I don't belong
What a horrible feeling to waste all that time and find out all along it was wrong
I'm sure everyone is guilty of making a wrong decision because something 'feels' good and right
And we eventually have to learn a hard lesson about life. 
The moment things fall into place and its actually right, maybe then it will all make sense to me.
Because I'll be in the right puzzle, exactly where I fit and where I'm supposed to be.....

~Mo~

Just something I wrote the other night when I was in my thoughts...  thinking about life and where my 'place' is, where I fit, and how do I know when I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. I believe everyone has a place that's designed and fitted just for them because each person is their own unique puzzle piece, but we have to continuously and consciously evaluate where we are and if we fit in the places we place ourselves....if not, keep moving yourself until you find yourself in the right place. A puzzle can be forced together and pieces put together out of place, but the image you get is severely distorted... but when everything is in place, as it should be, a beautiful and wonderful picture/image is the outcome and I believe life can be the same way.

Comments

  1. I like this a lot. It is a very honest view of life and I can surely relate! Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stef! Thanks for being such a LOYAL reader. I'm glad you like it. I worked on it for a couple of days sorting through my feelings and thats what I came up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version