TRUTHS: Relationships

A lot of the TRUTHS (daily quotes I receive) have been geared toward relationships lately and I debated about posting them cause I didnt know how i felt about them just yet, lol.. But here you go... enjoy... and let me know what you think.

  • TRUTH: Being with someone who will never hurt you is simply impossible. Get the next best thing…..Be with someone who's worth the pain.
  • TRUTH: ”Single” and ”In a relationship” are simply just terms. Your heart determines your true status.
  • TRUTH: Trust is like an eraser……….it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake. 
  • TRUTH: Don't settle for the person you 'hope' will change...instead, find one you hope never will.
  • TRUTH: True love heals the scars that untrue love left…
  • TRUTH: Sometimes, it's not that you're walking away from someone………you're just walking back towards yourself.
  • TRUTH: Learn how to be whole while you are single, so you don't end up being broken while you are together. 

~Mo~

Comments

  1. TRUTH: Sometimes, it's not that you're walking away from someone………you're just walking back towards yourself.
    'Answer': I agree! When I got out of my last relationship, I always thought I was walking away from a person but I was getting back with me again. Getting to know myself SO much and learning to work with what God has given me. Its been a journey and still continuing but I'm grateful!

    TRUTH: Learn how to be whole while you are single, so you don't end up being broken while you are together.

    Response: you can be broken no matter how prepared you might be. No one person can handle everything. But Yes, being strong as a single person first can allow you to deal with anything. Even if you feel broken, you'll know how to come back.

    TRUTH: Being with someone who will never hurt you is simply impossible. Get the next best thing…..Be with someone who's worth the pain.

    Response: I like that. I'm quick to say, I don't wanna get hurt..but I and I'm sure others like me forget that people will disappoint us because have expectations that cannot always be met by man. Hmm....I gotta continue to think on this as God brings me to my mate.

    TRUTH: Trust is like an eraser……….it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

    Response: Yep, after a while, it'll be so many eraser marks the board just starts to look UGLY and its time to buy another Chalk board....hmmm

    TRUTH: True love heals the scars that untrue love left…

    Response: yes it does! And for me, it started with God! Could no man began to fix what only God can fix. Now, when that right man comes along, I hope to enjoy it more.

    TRUTH: Don't settle for the person you 'hope' will change...instead, find one you hope never will

    Response: I like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Know What You Got til Its Gone.........

Friends With Benefits: Share Your Thoughts

The Father Factor: Mo's Version